Terms and Conditions
1. General. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) constitute the entire understanding and agreement between the Customer and Georgina Sheward Bridal relating to the purchase of the garment and/or garment alterations described on the invoice (the “Services”) and supersedes and replaces any and all prior agreements, whether written or oral, that may exist between them with respect thereto. These Terms may be amended only in a writing signed by both the Customer and Georgina Sheward Bridal.
a-Customers are required to pay a 50% NON -REFUNDABLE deposit on the date of ordering all bridal gowns, bridesmaids gowns, proms and accessories. ALL GOWNS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF GEORGINA SHEWARD BRIDAL UNTIL PAID FOR IN FULL. No Refunds. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, exchanges, returns or cancellations are permitted once an order is placed with Georgina Sheward Bridal by Customer for Services.
b- CANCELLATION OF ORDERS. Customers who cancel their sales contract are NOT entitled to a refund of ANY monies already paid up to and including the cancellation date.
Please be aware that once gowns are ordered minimum cancellation periods from suppliers apply to Georgina Sheward Bridal, and under NO circumstances can this be changed.
Dress orders will still have to be paid for in FULL, if the wedding is cancelled for whatever reason, costs will still be incurred to the suppliers and to GEORGINA SHEWARD BRIDAL – regardless of ANY circumstance.
c- SALE GOWNS/ACCESSORIES BOUGHT CANNOT BE RETURNED OR ANY MONIES REFUNDED. SOLD AS SEEN.
For reasons of hygiene ALL accessories – – (tiaras, hair slides, fascinators) – including shoes, which have been removed from the premises once paid for cannot be refunded or exchanged
d - SIZING Gowns are ordered in standard sizes. Please be aware that gown sizes are different to that of high street sizes.
Please note: Gowns are MADE TO ORDER, AND ARE NOT MADE TO MEASURE.!
After the sales order contact has been signed and order placed, Georgina Sheward Bridal CANNOT AND WILL NOT accept any responsibility in respect of any changes which may occur in the Customers size and body shape.
e- The price of garments EXCLUDES all costs in respect of alterations or fitting work howsoever this service is provided.
3. Fittings; Acceptance. Georgina Sheward Bridal will begin to perform the Services only upon receiving decided payment from Customer for the Services. Services provided are based on the measurements provided at the time of Customer’s first fitting. Any measurements set forth on the invoice shall be conclusive evidence of the Customer’s measurements at the time of the first fitting.
Any changes in Customer’s measurements after the first fitting which cause additional or different Services to be performed will be subject to additional charges.
If the Services include any customization in the design of a garment, the Services will be based on the information provided at the time of Customer’s initial request for such customization. Any changes in the design by the Customer after this initial request shall be subject to additional charges. Unless further alterations are required and, if applicable, additional charges are paid for such further alterations, the Customer shall remove its garments from the store immediately upon completion of the second fitting.
Acceptance of and satisfaction with the Services shall automatically be deemed to have occurred upon the earlier of: Customer signing a Pick Up Slip or removal of the garment from the store by Customer or Customer’s representative.
If Customer fails to schedule and appear for a fitting or otherwise pick up Customer’s garments within the time period set forth above, a twenty-five pound (£25.00) per week fee will be assessed and billed to Customer, in addition to any other rights and remedies Georgina Sheward Bridal may have at law or hereunder. All accounts must be paid in full before Customer’s garments may be removed from the store. If Customer is unable to pick up the Customer’s garments, it is the Customer’s responsibility to notify Georgina Sheward Bridal and provide the name of the person who is authorized to do so. Once garments are removed from the store, Customer bears all risk of loss as to such garments.
4. Cleaning; Steaming. Georgina Sheward Bridal is not responsible for the cleaning of a sample sale gown. If the garment was purchased at Georgina Sheward Bridal, a final steaming of the garment is included in the alterations price. No steaming can be done of garments that have been taken out of the store and had any other alterations or adjustments made by any other party.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES GEORGINA SHEWARD BRIDAL MAKES NO GUARANTEE AS TO THE FIT OF ANY GARMENTS BEFORE OR AFTER SERVICES ARE PERFORMED. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, AND GEORGINA SHEWARD BRIDAL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL GEORGINA SHEWARD BRIDAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, PAIN AND SUFFERING OR MENTAL ANGUISH, RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL GEORGINA SHEWARD BRIDAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES IN EXCESS OF THE PRICE PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE SERVICE WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM.
7. Force Majeure. Any delay or failure in the performance by Georgina Sheward Bridal shall be excused if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably caused by or under the control of Georgina Sheward Bridal, including acts of God, fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, terrorism, vandalism, governmental acts, injunctions, labour strikes, and errors or omissions of a manufacturer or its distributor.
8. Insurance. Although we have insurance to cover damage that may occur to your item, it is recommended that you have your own insurance in case of extreme circumstances arising.
9. Miscellaneous. The failure of either party to enforce any right granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of further breaches. Invalidation of any of the provisions contained herein, or the application of such invalidation thereof to any person, by legislation, judgment or court orders shall in no way affect any of the other provisions hereof or the application thereof to any other person, and the same shall remain in full force and effect, unless enforcement as so modified would be unreasonable or grossly inequitable under all the circumstances or would frustrate the purposes here.
10. Customers should retain their sales contracts, and any other receipts as proof of purchase, and be sure to have read this TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOTICE and fully understand its requirements.
Voucher Terms - Redeemable online and in store, Valid on full price items, only 1 per customer.
Gift Cards - Please note, your gift card is equivalent to cash and like cash if lost, stolen or damaged it cannot be replaced.
- Your gift card is non returnable and cannot be redeemed or
exchanged for cash.
- All refunds of goods or services purchased with your gift card will be made in accordance with Georgina Sheward refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.